CALL FOR PAPERS
The Homeland & National Security Law Review welcomes articles, comments, and case notes focused on policy, legal, or operational issues implicated in homeland and national security law. For example, topics focused on anti-terrorism and force protection, aviation law, border security, counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection, cyber security, domestic military operations, emergency management, immigration, intelligence collection and analysis, and privacy.
Practioners, professors, and students are welcome to submit manuscripts for publications consideration to email@example.com.
Each article submission must include the following documents:
• Article in MS Word or comparable file format
• Cover Letter
• Resume or Curriculum Vitae
Each article submitted must conform to the following guidelines:
• 12-point font, Times New Roman
• 1-inch margins
• Left justification
• One space between sentences
• Citations should conform to the Harvard Law Review et al. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. 21st ed. Cambridge: Harvard Law Rev. Assn., 2021.